These are the characteristics of Realta Professional Staffing - a successful direct placement recruiting firm headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
Realta Professional Staffing is dedicated to matching exceptional candidates with international organizations looking for sales and marketing professionals, with a strong emphasis on the health care sectors of clinical informatics, medical disposables, and capital equipment.
Realta means Star in Irish, and served as inspiration for Christine Cohane, Managing Partner, Lead Recruiter and founder of Realta Professional Staffing.
Christine has 15 years of international recruiting and staffing experience, and has built a successful business on this foundation:
- Communication. Realta stays in touch with candidates and employers, throughout the sourcing process
- Quality. Hiring managers won't see dozens of resumes from Realta, but the ones they do see always end up on the Interview list
- Retention. Realta believes in finding candidates who are dedicated to excellence; the employees they place stay on the job, on average, close to two years.
- Confidentiality. Realta recruiters understand that discretion is an absolute requirement.
- Research. Realta recruiters know how valuable industry knowledge is. Hiring managers will find it easy to give requisitions to Realta, because they already understand the industry.